The count down has begun....

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Great Hair Debate

We are 3 weeks away to the day and with most things on our 'to do' list completed the biggest challenge we face now is 'hair'. Yup, hair.

As an African American female there are just to many damn choices. Do you go straight, or curly? Natural or processed?  Diane Ross or Grace Jones? 

We are so confused and unsure that we have not one, but two hair appointments at two different salons, for two different styles. Now of course one will be kept and one will be canceled but that doesn't mean we will be satisfied with the outcome. In fact, I can see myself thinking 'I wonder if the stylist at the other place would have done something better!?!?'

 At any rate, with 21 days away I do need to pick something. Heck, even if I can't grow it I can buy it, borrow it or rent it. I just need to decide what it will be!





No comments:

Post a Comment