The count down has begun....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Not defeated by an invitation....

Well the invitations have been sent and if I thought any part of this wedding planning was a challenge I was wrong until I tried to DIY my own invitations. Now for those who are crafty this would probably be like a relaxing cool breeze, but for me it was stressful. At times I felt like I was standing on an edge of a cliff about to swat an annoying fly which would send me plunging into my descent.

Even though my sweetie was always in my corner, telling me things would be fine and I could do this......there were times I just didn't believe it and wanted to throw in the towel. I hung in there though, and even though I am not truly happy with the finished product I am glad that I didn't give up, that I wasn't defeated by paper and a printer, and in the end I do not have to label myself a quitter.

Our 'Boarding Pass' Cruise Ship Wedding Invitation




1 comment:

  1. Well I love them and congrats! Job well done...RSVP on the way...

    ReplyDelete