The count down has begun....

Friday, May 21, 2010

Envy...


I am a sinner...
Let me explain.

One of the 7 deadly sins is envy (to desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation). Now I have never been one to envy anyone because I'm a firm believer that not everything in life is meant to be mine, or rightfully mine. Well today as I continued our search for invitations I started to wonder why I couldn't be one of those talented people who could DIY the majority of our wedding odds and ends, not only because it would save us some money but also because it would give us that 'personal' touch we can't seem to find.

I said to myself, "self...., where is your DIY talent!?!?". Now fortunately I didn't answer back, but I did realize I am envious. I am envious of all those who were on that 'creativity' line when the higher power, or mother nature, or whomever was giving them out at that gate.

As for me, I must have been at the snack hut. Again. lol

!!CHEERS!! to all you awesome DIY Brides, you RULE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment