The count down has begun....

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Music Music Music


So today I decided to work on creating my part of the play list for our reception. You see we can submit 100 songs to our Dj and so I'm choosing 50 & Sha is choosing the other 50. Not too complicated right?!?!?

Then how come I am having such a HARD time doing such a menial task! I think it's more so because I am just a music person and I love so many many songs. At the same time I am thinking what would my guest want to hear? what would make THEM get up on the dance floor? and what songs would make a great balance between what we like and the over all mood that we are going for?

At any rate, with the help of my son who's 20 & hip, I have chosen 50 songs. Fortunately, we are also going to have the input of our guest as we have added a 'song request' feature to our wedding website. Now let's just hope they drop by the site and take a moment to send their request. I want to have a blast but more importantly I want them to have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment