The count down has begun....

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Go @ Invitations Via...Zazzle.com

Front of SAVE_THE_DATE (postcard)

Back of SAVE_THE_DATE (postcard)

I must say Zazzle.com does impress. Often you don't have high expectations when you are purchasing something that doesn't cost as much as it could. So when I ordered the one Save-The-Date card & one pack of 10 invites (it was the smallest amount that could be ordered), I wasn't expecting much from the very inexpensive printing company. However, in the past I had ordered a personalized photo mouse pad as a gift and since it came out pretty cool I figured 'why not' see what they can do that's wedding related.



Front of Invitation (back is solid pink & text can be added)

Well I will be the first to admit. I AM impressed. If your a budget bride and invitations and the like are not high on your priority list then zazzle.com is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment