The count down has begun....

Thursday, April 22, 2010

To blog or not to blog!?!?!


Today I decided to FINALLY check out the world of blogging from the 'other' end. Up until now I've only been a 'reader' of blogs even though I've often wondered what it would be like to write one. Of course the big dilemma was if I did have a blog what in the world would I blog about?!?! I mean after all my life isn't that exciting, I don't have any hobbies or tips that I would like to share with others nor do I feel the need to purge. Well at least not until now.


For the last few months my girlfriend and I have been wedding planning and it's been a very interesting experience for me. Not only because we are two brides, but more so because the wedding planning experiences is 'unique' and the multi million dollar wedding industry is a world all it's own.


So much so, I wrote a blog about it......

(Prior to me starting this blog we had already found our wedding venue. To read about the venues we visited in NYC & the experiences we had during our visits, see all post below this one and click on 'older post'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment